This site will work and look better in a browser that supports web standards
, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.
Idaho National Laboratory
Nuclear Data Resources
- US Nuclear Data Program (USNDP) , a coordinated group for the Department of Energy's activities in the compilation, evaluation and dissemination of nuclear structure and decay data and nuclear reaction data. The program provides for the data needs of the basic research community and specialized data for applied use.
- National Nuclear Data Center (NNDC) This center provides the data storage and dissemination for the USNDP in the fields of low and medium energy nuclear physics. In particular, the Center can provide information on neutron, charged-particle, and photo nuclear reactions, nuclear structure, and decay data.
- Nuclear Data Evaluation Project Triangle Universities Nuclear Laboratory (TUNL) is a part of the USNDP; the nuclear data group at TUNL is responsible for evaluations of data for nuclei in the mass range A = 3 - 20.
- Isotopes Project at LBL The Isotopes Project is part of the USNDP; compiles, evaluates, and disseminates nuclear structure and radioactive decay data for basic and applied research and its products include the table of super deformed nuclear bands and fission isomers, nuclear charts and tables, the Table of Radioactive Isotopes and the Table of Isotopes.
- LANL T-2 Nuclear Information Service The Los Alamos National Labs nuclear theory and applications nuclear information service. This service is run by group T-2 of the theoretical division of the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- OECD Nuclear Energy Agency Data Bank: nuclear data files databases - evaluated nuclear structure (NSR, ENSDF, NUDAT), evaluated nuclear data files (JEF, EVA), and experimental nuclear data (EXFOR, N2R, CINDA, MASSES)
- IAEA's Nuclear Data Centre, The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) offers numerical nuclear physics data with related bibliographic information.
- V.G.Khlopin Radium Institute (KRI), in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Energy (U.S. DOE), has developed a gamma ray spectra catalog presented as semiconductor detector response functions. This project is based on the existing spectra measured in various laboratories. It uses two methods of spectrum representation via the INTERNET
- American Nuclear Society (ANS) home page attempts to consolidate as much nuclear information as possible into one area on the web.
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) The source for most American consensus standards
- American Physical Society (APS) An organization of more than 41,000 physicists worldwide. this site lists abstracts, meeting information, and information on aps research journals: the physical review series, physical review letters, and reviews of modern physics.
- American Chemical Society (ACS) division of nuclear chemistry. this division is concerned with fundamental studies of nuclei and the chemical properties of radioactive elements to practical applications of radioactivity and nuclear technology
- Health Physics Society (HPS) A professional organization dedicated to the development, dissemination, and application of both the scientific knowledge of, and the practical means for, radiation protection.
- The Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM) is a multidisciplinary organization of physicians,scientists, radio pharmacists, technologists and others interested in the diagnostic, therapeutic, and investigational use of diopharmaceuticals. founded in Seattle, Washington in 1954, it is the largest scientific organization dedicated to nuclear medicine.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) a US government funded agency to administer the environmental policy of the united states
- US National Institute Of Standards & Technology (NIST) created "to assist industry in the development of technology . . . products based on new scientific discoveries."
- Radiation and Health Physics Information and links related to radiation written for three distinct groups: the general public, students and the health physics community at large.
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) with links to news,information, nuclear reactors, nuclear materials, public involvement with NRC, radioactive wastes, and rule making.
- European Nuclear Energy Agency (AEN-NEA) with links covering nuclear safety, waste management, development, data, science, and general nuclear information
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) A United Nations organization to carry out activities related to the peaceful development and verification of nuclear energy's uses.
- Fedworld National Technical Information Service (NTIS) A one-stop location for the public to locate, order and have delivered to them, U.S. Government information
- Periodic Table (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Periodic Table (Davis Hsu at MIT)
- Glossary of nuclear data evaluation and www jargon