DOE-ID Public Reading Room
The DOE-ID Public Reading Room is part of a Department of Energy network of FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) offices and reading rooms. This Reading Room provides public access to DOE information concerning nuclear energy programs, environmental and waste management, and site-specific concerns.
Reading Room services and collections
• Select technical reports published by the INL and other laboratories
• INL CERCLA Administrative Record and Information Repository collection
• Environmental Impacts Statements, Environmental Assessments and their supporting references
• Select HWMA/RCRA Permits and Applications
• Select contractor related documents
• DOE Headquarters and INL environmental and waste management related documents (site specific plans, etc.)
• DOE and INL National Environmental Policy Act related documents
• Human Radiation Experiments records
• Advanced Mixed Waste Treatment Project supporting reference documents
• Select FOIA requested documents
FOIA Requestor Service Center: 208-526-5190
FOIA Officer: Clayton Ogilvie, 208-526-5190
DOE FOIA Web Page
FOIA Mailing Address:
Attn: Clayton Ogilvie, MS 1203
2251 N Blvd.
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
INL Research Library
The INL Research Library provides access to information, staffing, and research assistance for the DOE Reading Room. The Library works closely with the Idaho Operations Office and with the FOIA contacts to operate this facility and deliver information to the public. As of November 20, 2015, the Reading Room has been transitioned to a digital format.